Size and Framing
- Custom Design Garden Room 20×40
- Custom Vestibule Entry 12×8
- Interspersed with a Luxury 6 inch and 2 inch wide glazing bar
- Substantial truss and purlin tubular support system
- Custom Color Frame
- Custom 6/12 roof slope with 6’ sidewalls
Environmental Control Systems
- Continuous automatic ridge vents with rack and pinion openers
- Thermostatically controlled motorized air intake shutters
- Interior motorized shade system
- Upgraded storefront double doors in the vestibule
- Double profile Victorian gutter with downspouts
- Transom Windows
- Decorative cast aluminum ridge cresting and wagon wheel design in gable ends and canopy
- Custom double glazed panels with 6mm tempered safety glass
- Soft coat Low E glass on main structure
- 5mm grey tint glass for vestibule entry
- R Value is approximately 3.03
Costing and Estimating Guidelines:
Every estate greenhouse is designed with the customer’s unique needs in mind and there are many variables that can affect costs including location, climate and environmental control systems. We are often asked for a price per square foot but find that this is not an easy way to communicate price. All of our estate greenhouses are designed and installed with the full force of our technical and design team, engineering specialists and project supervisor. The ballpark price on the Santa Fe Orchid Greenhouse is approximately $500,000. There are many ways to design our greenhouses with our various framing systems to meet the needs of every customer.
Many customers use our project gallery as a starting point in their design plans as a start to a conversation. Please call us today at 1-888-391-4433.
BC Greenhouse Builders, the manufacturer of Meridian Estate Greenhouses, have been the leading team of greenhouse professionals of hobby, commercial and luxury greenhouses since 1951.