Option 1 – Project Supervision
Assembling Meridian Estate Greenhouses requires one or two factory installation supervisors to work alongside your local construction crew. This greatly expedites the process and ensures the structure is assembled according to specifications and eligible for our lifetime warranty. An example of what would be required for the job to be completed is as follows:
- 3-4 skilled labour (carpenter/helper/handy types) for 10 hours per day, for X days.
- Various ladders, rolling/fixed scaffolding, workers to have their own tools, power to site with extension cords.
- We provide a list of miscellenious/required materials or tools to complete the job.
- We provide warrantee on the installation and carry insurance for our installers.
- Not provided with installation: unloading of materials and equipment when arrive on site, or connections for electrical, plumbing and gas.
Option 2 – Complete Installation
Meridian Estate Greenhouses will supply a complete installation team that constructs the project from start to finish excluding the foundation, electrical, plumbing and gas connections.
In both options, we will work with tradespeople to coordinate how services will interface with the structure and equipment such as electrical, plumbing, and heating and cooling.
As a commitment to our customer’s complete satisfaction and ensure quality, our team pre-assembles the structure in our production shop to be certain that all parts and pieces are accounted for and in working order prior to delivery.