Size and Framing
- Custom Design Estate Greenhouse 19’x29′
- Luxury 3 glazing bar
- Substantial truss and purlin tubular support system
- 8.5/12 roof slope with 6’6 sidewalls
Environmental Control Systems
- Continuous automatic ridge vents with rack and pinion openers
- Wadsworth VC2000 vent ridge machine
- 4 stage controller custom motorized air intake shutters plus two 18” exhaust fans
- Natural gas heater installed in roof
- Two Storefront Doors
- Double profile Victorian gutter
- Transom Windows at 1’6 top of sidewall
- Decorative cast aluminum ridge cresting
- Custom double glazed panels with a combination of 4mm
- tempered safety and Low E high performance glass
- Insulated panels incorporated for heater install and electrical panel
- R Value is approximately 3.125
COSTING AND ESTIMATING GUIDELINES:
Every estate greenhouse is designed with the customer’s unique needs in mind and there are many variables that can affect costs including location, climate and environmental control systems. We are often asked for a price per square foot but find that this is not an easy way to communicate price. All of our estate greenhouses are designed and installed with the full force of our technical and design team, engineering specialists and project supervisor. The ballpark price on the Seattle Estate Greenhouse is approximately $210,000. There are many ways to design our greenhouses with our various framing systems to meet the needs of every customers. Please contact our team for more details.
Many customers use our project gallery as a starting point in their design plans as a start to a conversation. Please call us today at 1-888-391-4433.
BC Greenhouse Builders, the manufacturer of Meridian Estate Greenhouses, have been the leading team of greenhouse professionals of hobby, commercial and luxury greenhouses since 1951.