Size and Framing
- Custom Design Garden Room 20×30
- Custom Canopy 20×12, cut into roof
- Crafted with a Luxury 6 wide glazing bar
- Substantial truss and purlin tubular support system
- Custom Color Frame
- 8.5/12 roof slope
- Custom double glazed panels with 6mm tempered safety glass
- R Value is approximately 2.03
- Upgraded storefront double doors in the canopy, one single door in end wall
- Triple profile wrap around Victorian gutter
- Transom Windows
- Decorative cast aluminum ridge cresting and wagon wheel design in gable ends and canopy
Environmental Control Systems
- Continuous automatic ridge vents
- Thermostatically controlled air exhaust fans
- Thermostatically controlled motorized air intake shutters
- Casement windows with roto-crank openers
Costing and Estimating Guidelines:
Every estate greenhouse is designed with the customer’s unique needs in mind and there are many variables that can affect costs including location, climate and environmental control systems. We are often asked for a price per square foot but find that this is not an easy way to communicate price. All of our estate greenhouses are designed and installed with the full force of our technical and design team, engineering specialists and project supervisor. The ballpark price on the Estate Greenhouse with Vestibule is approximately $550,000. There are many ways to design our greenhouses with our various framing systems to meet the needs of every customer.
Many customers use our project gallery as a starting point in their design plans as a start to a conversation. Please call us today at 1-888-391-4433.
BC Greenhouse Builders, the manufacturer of Meridian Estate Greenhouses, have been the leading team of greenhouse professionals of hobby, commercial and luxury greenhouses since 1951.